A Trip to Kuantan  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

Last weekend, my friends and I had attended the wedding luncheon that was held by my friends, Asmak and Alex Tai, who is now known as Amirul Hakim Tai. So we have to gathered at the Penang Jetty to get board on the ferry to Butterworth before leaving to Kuantan on bus. We were told that bus will be coming by 10pm and then we left.

We took the bus named Utama. I heard this name for the first time. I really didn't know how good this bus was! On the way, I couldn't sleep well as I was sitting on a very first row of seats which I can see the road clearly and the lights from the cars flashing towards me in the opposite direction. The flashing lights were really bothersome which caused I had to wake up a few times.

And also the bus always stop at certain spot many times. D*mn the old driver, always need to pee >_his journey took us 9 hours to reach Kuantan! @_@ My friends said the service provided by this bus was the worst. Hahahaha... I agree too.. =P Anyway at last stop, I saw a beautiful scene - sunrise from the hill.. Ooops, I forgot to take photo as I was too tired to take photo. Somemore, my camera was in my backpack. No energy to take out my camera... X_X

Upon reaching the Kuantan bus terminal, we found the motel named Hotel Regency nearby to take shower and change clothes. We had to pay RM60 per room but we discovered that the motel were so dirty and smelly. Found used condom in that room. -_- You know what I meant? They never clean the room! Anyway we hurriedly took shower and get out of that room!

Then Sammi Teoh came and picked us from there. She dropped us off at Asmak's house since she was not ready yet and she has to pick Jeannie Mah and Lisa Lim from the bus terminal at 1pm again. We were alright with that decision and stayed at Asmak's house chatting and waiting for other friends to arrive.
Soon as the ceremony has officially began, many friends arrived. We were glad to meet them and some new friends. =D


But where is the main male character? He was too late! We were almost sweating under a very very hot heat! There he was, finally reached there near 2pm... The situation on that moment was more heated up with the reporter taking part in photographing their whole ceremony. Sure they will be famous afterwards! Hehe Congratulations to them. \^_^/

For me, whose the flight time has changed to Sunday due to the stupid system of Firefly's, I have to stay at Sammi Teoh for a night. Jeannie and Lisa joined as well. So we visited Carrefour - East Coast Mall with other friends until other friends leaving to Penang at night later. After sending other friends off to the bus terminal, we had our "Father's Day" dinner at Sushi King restaurant. -_- since I was only the guy but the youngest among us, so I was considered like a father to them for a day!

Hahaha, the next morning, we went to Teluk Cempedak and took a walk for a few minutes. We managed to take some photos at there, then left to hunt for our breakfast. Since we prefer eating noodle type, Sammi brought us to a coffee shop and we ate Wantan Mee! After that, we are back to Sammi's house and packed our stuff to go home.

Before sending us to home, Sammi brought us to visit her school. It is a small school. Not like our Penang FSD, it is very systematic which the pupils know what to do. Very much better than the pupils in Penang FSD who are naughty! We talked to a teacher and learnt that the teachers are very friendly. They act like friend to the pupils.

Ok, we reached the Sultan Ahmad Shah. We chatted and took some photo of ourselves. Suddenly a crazy guy approached us and we ignored him. =_= Luckily he didn't bother us so much. Ahh, it was my time to say farewell to them and Kuantan before leaving on Firefly.. Sigh** =P And I was so endlessly tired after the journey. =_=;

OH yeah, here's the photo ablum : Kuantan if you wish to see more of photos!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

:D You sure very tired..I already see your gallery photos..-_- why you like to take photos about your face?? It is not good..They will don't like it when they see your photos :P

Of course, i didnt have enuf sleep within 3 days. Back to Penang, i feel like a dead meat/zombie!!! Totally tired!

Nah, just photo-shooting of self for fun... Cant meh?

Anonymous  

wohooo.u had great trip to hatyai...err..to kuantan la..
candom?.why dont u take it aand put on tha reception table.so they know how cool r their rooms.:P
u look tired till now.so take ur holiday again but not for long journey again.just zen spa style this time!.adios from kalkitos!

Anonymous  

bout condom thing.should u bring it home as souvenir from there.make it keychain.whuahuaa

Anonymous  

A vry great story & fun humor...:D I like it...Aslo i already see ur photo gallery...May i can take some of ur photo? (photo of Asmak's room, htrn...)

Hope u steal time to rest...dun be zombie...hehe...t.c ya!

Anonymous  

A vry great story & fun humor...:D I like it...Aslo i already see ur photo gallery...May i can take some of ur photo? (photo of Asmak's room, htrn...)

Hope u steal time to rest...dun be zombie...hehe...t.c ya!