There Is 6th Member in My Family!  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

Ah... There is 6th member in my family?! What the heck? My mother can't give birth to any more.. My brother is not married yet. How come? Oh, my sister adopt a cute pup... It is considered as 6th member in my family.. Hehe okay, let me introduce this cute pup to you all.

It is the Miniature Schnauzer, a breed of a small of the Schnauzer type. It is given the name, Scotii. Before this, my sister asked me to suggest a few of name. When I saw this pup, this name was first popped out in my mind, Toto which my sister rejected. I will miss this name, Toto...Haha...So that's why my sister ended up naming this pup, Scotii. Oh did i mention about its gender? It's male!

Its body is coated with the color of salt and pepper, which makes it look adorable plus its uncropped ears and docked tail. Its fur is very soft and neat, I always stroke its body fur. It's very comfortable.. Hehe..

Anyway, Scotii attach to my sister, it would dock her to anywhere in house. Scotii is very loyal to its master. But to me, it always bite me T_T... My
parents and brother always try to get closer to it but can't win its heart. Hehe... Nevermind, it's only 3 months old. Perhaps it's not getting familiar with us yet. It only came to our house last week.

Anyway hopefully, it can be source of happiness in my family. Welcome to my family, Scotti.. (Only if Scotii knows how to online.. Hehe)

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

wow! I really want it aaaa :D