Oh My Handphone!  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

I'm getting sad and upset over my stupid handphone. This Sony Ericsson K800i is which I bought and own for 2 years . Now my handphone is a bit "physical - retarded" and broken yet it is still can be used. Only the joystick is completely broken and nut, only can move to right and to down. And also sometimes self-shutdown...Oh my gosh, why it happened like that?

One time, my handphone went crazy. Actually my handphone seems was working but when I came to online, my friend confronted me asking why I didn't reply his messages. I was shocked and stated that no messages received on that day. I borrowed the extra phones from my mother and found out that there really got messages. I feel funny as the signal in SE K800i was alright. So I masterly reset the handphone setting plus lost the GPRS setting. Aiyoo...I'm lazy to fix it. Hehe

Recently, I was thinking of wanting to buy a new handphone so I visited Sony Ericsson website. There are new handphones to be introduced but its date of release are still not announced yet. So I read those specifications to make survey and comparison. Upon learning the lesson I had with SE K800i, I decided not to buy the handphone with joystick.

In the SE wesbite, there are 2 types of handphones that grabbed my attention. They are SE C902 and G900. Those are available in red color. That's my favourite color ^_^

Sony Ericsson C902




Sony Ericsson C902 has a surprisingly small 2" 262K-color TFT display of QVGA resolution. As a camera-centric phone, the C902 bundles up a 5 megapixel auto-focus shooter offering a good range of niceties. Among them are face detection, image and video stabilizer, BestPic, auto-rotate, macro mode, photoflash LED etc.

Sony Ericsson G900





Sony Ericsson G900 is physically to the G700 with a 2.4" 262K-color TFT display of QVGA resolution. However the G900 has more to offer than its sibling - bringing Wi-Fi support and a 5 megapixel auto-foucs camera it looks set to cause high-tech high-end excitement.

As with the G700, UMTS support with video calls is also on board, along with stereo Bluetooth and an M2 memory card slot. Sony Ericsson also made a big deal of their Notes applications that allows you to organize your life with electronic yellow Sticky Notes.

Wow, there are a long list of specifications that those are featured. Some are totally different from the current and previous models. I don't know which one is the best. =S But one thing I only know that the price of those are not simply cheap..should be at least RM2K to 3K..@_@ Like that, I should save money from now on.. Expensive price but worthy to use. =P

You guys can share your opinions with me if you got any... Thanks!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 comments

I suggest you buy new Nokia handphone!You can sms your friends so easy! HAHA..I also like SE handphone because it is cool design.. :P

But i dont like Nokia's keypad...Hard to touch and press =S

but it is fine..it like normal nokia..u feel it HARD?cus maybe u test 'new' hp..New hp sure keras.. but later soft if u used it on many times

Now, all handphone already have joystick..sometimes got arrow buttons..

Most deaf like Nokia because it is easier :P

Sorry I'm anti NOKIA...hahahahaha..i have tried using NOKIA still dislike =P

So, what is your favourite of brand hp?

nice information, its really helpfull for me.. :)
thank you for sharing :)
looking forward to see your next posting..