Roshaida & Tarmimi's Wedding Ceremony  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

Congratulations to my ex classmate, Roshaida who is married to Mohd Tarmimi. Hopefully they'd be together forever and living happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday, I went to their wedding ceremony with my friends, Juliet, Robin, Sue, John, Nizam and Hai and at Seberang Perai Utara... really far @_@ Some of us don't know how to go there. Luckily, Auntie Jennie who the mother of the late ex classmate, Jessica See guided us how to go but when we arrive, there are something that is not right... No sign of any deafs shown there. Wondering why, later we learnt that we came to wrong address. Different place and different people. So

Finally reach at right place XD... Noticed got deaf friends there... shown we arrived at right place =P. Firstly, my friends and I have to see Roshaida before proceeding to meet the deaf friends. So then it's lunch time and I met many old deaf friends that I never meet for many years. I managed to talk to some of friends. At least, I do enjoyed my time during that time. =D

Not relieved yet, I was given an invitation again to Nur Hamidah's wedding ceremony on 1st June. @_@

This entry was posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Haha! Many malay deaf want to marry so early..