My Template Changed!!  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

Lately, many friends notified me that my blog got problem to be viewed due to template issue. How stupid it is!!!

I've replaced with new template. Hope it'd work out for you. However, it was classic code style template. I don't know how to set it. Luckily, my best friend, Selina Ooi taught me. =D It was really funny to play with codes in classic template. (^_^) and I learnt something new in blogger. ;)

Sorry for no news being posted. But don't worry, I will update my blog soon. (*wink)

Enjoy ya.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

lol.. u like green? :P I tot you want dark template.. :D