Good or Bad Friday?  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

Hurmmm, yesterday was Good Friday, also called Holy Friday or Great Friday, which is usually the Friday preceding Easter Sunday . Somemore, at the same time, I discovered many good things happened to most of my friends or close relatives. yet I have crossed over mostly bad things.

While playing game on www:facebook.com, I discovered that there was some new secret eggs during the Egg Hunt and then I took most of my time to find the secret egg for Egg Hunt. However, beyond my expectation, my friend, Selina Ooi had successfully obtained the secret egg.. What a bad luck! Until now, I'm still finding over again and again..

Last night, my brother sms-ed to me telling that he was promoted to higher position and being offered a salary increment. He asked me to share this good news with my parents. However, my parents asked me when will I be promoted.. -_- like I know when I will be promoted.... Haiz...

Just my luck... I hope my luck will be much better afterwards now... =D

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

wow..COngrats to your brother!! :D