The Beginning of El Diablo Con Alas  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee

After browsing into some blogs, I began thinking whether I should still keep updating on my blog of Friendster's or not. After the discussion with my best friend, Selina Ooi, we came to the result which the blog on Friendster is slightly difficult as non-member are not allowed to view unless they are Friendster's member. So they couldn't read and know what I'm currently doing.

Thus, I made a decision to give up my blog in Friendster and create a new blog on this site. I believe it would be more convenient for them to follow up with my current activities. Hurmm, I will try to make my blog more drastically and totally different... Hehehe.. Who will know what I will write on my blog about =P

However it's my first time to create blog on this blogger site and I couldn't figure out how to start blog. Sounds easy to do but difficult to do XD The setting is slightly confusing and I really didn't know what is this and that. Luckily, I got Selina to help and guide me how to start blog in step by step. She is really intelligent and great in multimedia term. All thanks to her for helping so much XD

Soon or later, I will update my blog... Please check my blog always as you can. Catch you later ^_^

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

lol.. you finally come back to your blog site.. hehe you use blogspot on first time.. DOn't give up! Good luck!

Anonymous  

gogo ty.great writer with shittest idea with his jallyfish technic!!.gambatte