The Resurrection Ritual Begins!  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee


As you know, I have been not updating or creating any new post on my blog for 88 days... I'm apologizing to the readers who keep checking my blog but leaving with disappointment. Well, there was not much happening around me. So that's why I left my blog abandoned due to nothing happened in my life! Sigh*** >_< See, I was working mostly of my time and staying at home. Then you know why there is such no happening around me! =P

Recently, I have been given surprises by 2 friends who complimented my blog. I am really and truly thankful to them - Lee Tur Chung and Leon Lim for reading my "useless and trashy" blog. Hehe... According to them, I should keep getting my blog be alive still and still. I was very touched although my blog has not been updated until today! It was beyond my expectation! O_O

Readers, I will try my best to update my blog as soon as possible. But I have been wondering, "What do the reader like to read about? Or what do the reader want me to write on my blog? More about my personal life? Less about general stuff or happening?" Perhaps I should create a poll to confirm and point out of my curiosity. ^_^

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments