How Addicted to Blogging Are You?  

Posted by Ezequiel Leversee


(Sweating...) What the heck?! 65%! Oh noo, I thought it should be around 40% since I'm not that blogging freak like Selina.. I only seldom do blogging, not like Selina often do blogging almost every day. Anyway, I know how much I'm that addicted to blogging! Hehe!

But it's not my fault.. I can't think of any interesting fact or story. I only do blogging immediately once I saw event or something happened in front of my sight. Haha mostly of things around me is experiencing a slow pace so there are not much interesting events recently... I'm "home geek" Hehehe...

P/S: Hey Selina, you should try to answer this quiz. I bet you 'd get more than 80% addicted to blogging. =P

This entry was posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Although i'm just a beginner in blogging,but i really feel that blogging is fun and it's make me more alert of what happen in my surounding that i can write in my blog...but i'm not addicted yet anyway..hehe

Anonymous  

i dont have blog n wont do one coz i let other ppl speak.let me keep my story for my future grandson.hehe.
*just visit 'laling' blog.whuahaa

@ tnh, i agree with ur statement... im 3 months blogging already but to me, i am still newbies...trying explore though

@ didot...u dont like blogging, it doesn't matter.. as long as u have own color in ur life, u can play anything with ur own life.. let ur life create its own story...

Haha! you asked me to try this quiz.. Pandai u la.. you wan know my result of blogging..:P Be patient, you will see my blog 'Selina's Wing'